Miss Rachel's

Miss Rachel's

Monday, September 27, 2010

First Spa Day at the Midland Downtown Farmers Market




Saturday Pioneer Soap Works hosted their first Spa Day at the Midland Down Town Farmer’s Market , as a girls day out to the Market. Each customers had an opportunity to mix and fragrance their own bath and body products from Pioneer Soap Works. Many of the girls glittered and scented their own aloe vera hand sanitizer and champagne bubble bath, while the guys fragranced and colored their own body wash and customized a bath bomb.




The first Pioneer Soap Works Spa Day was a great hit with the Moms and kiddos. We all had a blast making messes and sparkling our products. One mom had a slumber party for her girls, and she reported they were so excited they barely slept the night before. I was right along with them, I could hardly wait to get to Midland to have fun with the little ones.


I love my job! Fragrance and Bath Works is my passion

It was a great reminder of why I do what I do for a living. I love creating and formulating products that others will enjoy and will be of the best benefit for their skin. All of the products we hosted Saturday were all natural Pioneer Soap Works formulated lotions, soaps, washes and more. I can hardly wait to do this again and think for future Spa Days I will rotate products to create to keep it fun and fresh each time!


Miss Julie and Miss Rachel Helping the girls with their colors and scents

A special thank you to Miss Julie Hines of All From an Herb for riding along shotgun Saturday and lending her helping hands for this fun action packed event. And to Matt Hanson of the Midland Downtown Farmer’s Market for sharing the market space for Spa Day, and last but not least, thank you to Marta Beard for taking all of the wonderful pictures for us to share with you all. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Visit Pioneer Soap Works | Fan Club - Follow Us on Twitter | All information provided or shared is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace the advise from your health care provider. All information and articles are written by information studied and resourced from varies sources and personal knowledge. All images are provided royalty free from, Rachel Dobbs, Marta Beard, Shoshana Howell and various royalty free image providers online. All Cover Girls have given permission to use their photos and information. Magazine graphics designs are created by Rachel Dobbs of Jelly Bean Lane Graphics Mall.